Monday, September 13, 2010

Free! Spooky Sweets.... Frighteningly Good Halloween Tags!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! Believe me, I've been experiencing Cricut, Crafting & Blogging withdrawls!  Some how or another I managed to herniate 3 disks in my neck... yieyieyie... it's not been a fun past couple months..... However, there is good news.... I am now able to type and play with my cricut for a few minutes before having to go walk around, talk to Jake (dog) or just totally go do nothing....
Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year! I love the colors, crispness in the air and of course watching the donkeys & Jake's fur get extra thick!  Mattie (mini donkey) is so adorable when her hair gets thick... it gets extra curly!!

ENUF said! Now on to the fun stuff!!!



These sweets tags are so easy to make!  I used inkscape to design the center (download your own below!), printed out on cardstock and then used my 2" circular punch to punch the centers out.  I used the cricut and accent essentials to cut the scalloped circles (2.5" & blackout) from BasicGrey's Erie scrapbook paper, then glued the center to the scallop, punched a small  hole at the top of the tag, strung twine through the top and Wala!  Cute tags all ready for my homemade Halloween Goodies.... (Wow! I might be ready this year!)

Tip:  I printed my tags on white prism cardstock! I used my paper cutter to cut the paper 8.5" x 11" and then just hit print!  I LOVE the added texture!

Download the tag centers here!

Spooky Sweets Tags -Orange

Spooky Sweets Gray

You could also use these as cupcake toppers!  Simply cut 2 Spooky Treats Tags out and sandwich a toothpick, bamboo stick, or lollipop stick in between before gluing together!

1 comment:

kelly k said...

WOW,these are great.Thats very kind of you to share these with everyone.I look forward to making some. Kelly.