Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's Go Racin' Boys! - SCUT2 File added!

Being avid Nascar fans, it only seems right our basement bathroom would take on a racing theme!

Using SCAL, I cut 3.5" letters using Glider Girls font from glossy black vinyl.  This was my first attempt at vinyl on the wall!  I KNOW there will be LOTS more!  I really like the way the letters shine..  (hard to see in the photo)
Gives the effect I was looking for!!

I haven't cut the 'Let's go racing boys' yet.... not sure if I want it just below the 'boogity boogity boogity' or on the mirror....   (the words reflect in the mirror) 

Any thoughts out there??  What do you think??

Get the SCAL SCUT2 File here! boogity....scut2

1 comment:

Jay & Michele Welch said...

Left you a comment on the SCAL forum, I love this. I live IN Nascar country, right smack dab in the middle of most all of the racing shops and I have about 5 or 6 drivers that live within a stones throw of me. It's pretty cool! Enjoy! By the way - who's your favs??