Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just Dancing!

What a beautiful Easter morning in South Dakota!  The rays of sunshine and calm winds are a welcome gift!  Speaking of gifts, Sammie & Hailey love their dance class, so when I saw the Crate Paper Paperdoll collection I knew it was perfect for what I had in mind....a 'Just Dance' glass block light!   A while back while surfing the net, I came upon ShimmyBean's website ... which is where the pattern and inspiration for this glass block came from!  Thanks ShimmyBean!

I cut the Just Dance design from SCAL using my cricut.  Wow!  That black gloss vinyl sure picks up finger prints!!!
Then measured & cut Crate Paper to fit the edges and back of the block. Flower was cut from Plantin Schoolbook.



Happy Easter to all!  Enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments: