Saturday, February 27, 2010

And the Winner is.....

Cristen in California!  

Congratulations Cristen!  You won a $20 gift certificate to my Memory Works store!   Please email your order and shipping address to this_old_barn@hotmail.com   I will let you know when it's in the mail!  Thanks for hopping at the first ever Memory Works Blog Hop!

On to the rest of the weekend!
As I'm sitting in my studio bright and early this morning... Coffee on the back burner, Cricut on the front..when my phone rang....I instantly thought, "Who in the world is calling at 8:15 on a Saturday morning"...I picked up the phone, seen some strange area code and thought NOW what salesman got ahold of my number...I  let it ring...

Soon the music played and alerted me I had a new message...I couldn't wait to see what the salesman had to say!  Ha ha!!  ....Well, it wasn't a salesman...it was my SON, and I was sitting right there! 
 
Tyler, my oldest son graduated from Navy Boot Camp!  Congratulations Tyler!  He's off to San Antonio, Texas for more training, then home for 2 weeks.  Couldn't resist sharing a picture of Laura & Tyler after his ceramonies....


He did call back as they were on their way to the Rain Forest Cafe in Chicago, so had a great chat...which of course gave me a tad bit of inspiration for the day!

Stop back tomorrow to see my take on the awesome expandable keepsake photo box created by Marion at a piece of craft dot com !  WOW! What fun this is to make! You have to try it!!  Thank you Marion for sharing this awesome tutorial!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Congrats Cristen enjoy your goodies from MemoryWorks