Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sending a little Valentine's Love!

Happy Valentine's Day !!

I was SO excited when I opened my MemoryWorks February Express Kit!  Jay's favorite color is purple, and this month's kit was perfect for the gift I had in mind for him!! 

Here's the recipe!!!

1 MemoryWorks February Express Kit...


1 Air Freshner for his Tahoe....

1 nut washer for the new 'wheels' on his Tahoe.....
1 electricity tester....
1 bag of mini Valentine Snickers...and 1 bag of heart shaped Butterfingers! All wrapped up in an empty pop bottle! Removable tags have a special message on the back!

More Valentines....                                     
Sock cupcakes for Sammie and Hailey packaged in cookie tower boxes!


Baseball Chew for Aaron.....
Hearts Cut with Accent Essentials

Valentine's Cupcakes - Double Cupcake Box
Download the double cupcake box cut file here!


  Enjoy your day! ~Rhonda

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Hello
I would like to have double the cut cupcake box files but the link does not work!
please could you send me the file? taverna953@yahoo.com
Thanks!